SAWO’s standard infrared sauna rooms come in two sizes, either for a single person or for two people. The far-infrared panels do no heat the room as much as traditional sauna does, so majority of the heat produced is heating the body.
The sauna rooms are convenient in any room and do not require plumbing, only plug in and start the wonderful and blissful infrared sauna experience. The room is made of cedar wood, which does not get too hot to touch. As cedar wood is very resistant to mould and fungus, it is easy to keep clean and sanitised, and it also has its own distinct aroma.
About the health benefits you can read on our Infrared sauna products page
- Sturdy 17mm solid cedar wood walls and ceiling panels
- Infrared sauna controller: temperature, session time, lights and fan
- Session time: 1 – 99min
- Fibre coated far-infrared panels (170W)
- RGB LED light (10W) with integrated Bluetooth-speaker (3W)
- Pre-installed exhaust fan (18W)
- Adjustable ground legs for room levelling
- 230V 1/N plug-and-play installation
- Packing: Wooden crate
Sauna for 1: 1200 W, external dimensions: 1000mm x 900mm x 1900mm
Sauna for 2: 1400 W, external dimensions: 1000mm x 1200mm x 1900mm